If you are planning to renovate your bedroom, you might consider the different types of wardrobes which will style your room in an awesome way. It is very crucial for you to understand which wardrobe will be the perfect one for you according to the size of your bedroom and the size of your bed since the wardrobe is made once as we don’t often change it because of the kind of investment put in it.
1) Sliding wardrobe: – Sliding door wardrobe works best if the bedroom is not very spacious. They open by sliding the door over each other, hence not taking any extra space in the bedroom. If you are thinking of sliding doors, you can also think of adding mirrors on both the side as there are no handles in sliding door.
2) Corner Wardrobe: – One of the most different advantages of furniture is its ability to fit into unusually shaped spaces. Corner wardrobes are a perfect example of furniture which makes the most of all available space. A tailor-made wardrobe can be fully personalized according to your needs, allowing your dream wardrobe to be brought to life.
3) Fitted wardrobe: – A Fitted wardrobe is a popular option if you’re looking for good storage solutions. As its name implies, this kind of wardrobe is fitted into the room from floor to ceiling so you avoid uncomfortable spaces in your bedroom. The best thing about this kind of wardrobe is that it provides you with more space for storage than a normal freestanding wardrobe.
4) Pre-made wardrobe: – Pre-made wardrobes are extremely budget-friendly. You can go to a particular showroom, look at a couple of wardrobes and select one accordingly. The biggest problem over here is finding the assembly you need may take a lot of time. The wardrobe will not be unique and will not have your personal touch. But if your budget is very tight, you can think about pre-made wardrobes
5) Customised wardrobe: – Custom made wardrobes will have your personal touch and will be 100% tailored as per your needs. These kinds of wardrobes are expensive as compared to readymade wardrobes and it relatively takes a lot of time to build. If your bedroom is small or awkwardly shaped, a custom made wardrobe is the only reasonable solution you can come up with.
6) Opening door wardrobe: – Joined doors usually take up some room, since they swing outwards. If you have a small bedroom, you will need to plan the position of your wardrobe in such a way that it doesn’t disturb other things. Opening door wardrobe has been in the market for a very long time and they come in various styles and colors. You can also customize the type of handle you want from sleek stainless steel handles to classic doorknobs or even leather finished handles.
7) Walkin Wardrobe: – Walkin wardrobes are basically luxury wardrobes; it’s a big room full of clothes, shoes, and other valuable items. People who have extremely spacious houses can totally think about having a walk-in wardrobe. It almost gives an unreliable feel in the world of wardrobes because of how voluminous and expensive it is.